Limitations of liability
H. L. College of Commerce will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if H. L. College of Commerce has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit H. L. College of Commerce’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by H. L. College of Commerce’s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of H. L. College of Commerce; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for H. L. College of Commerce to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, H. L. College of Commerce has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against H. L. College of Commerce’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect H. L. College of Commerce officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assignees and sub-contractors as well as H. L. College of Commerce.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.